- Customer Modified Pump Pre-Filter Screen
- Rebate on Pondmaster Small Mag Drive Pumps
- Atlantic TidalWave2 Pumps
- New Atlantic A Series Pumps Added
- Blagdon Pond Monsta Reviews
- Tips When Searching for Water Garden Supplies
- What Does EPDM Stand for in Pond Liners?
- FAQ's About Integra Liner 30 mil Pond Liner
- All About Garden Pond Kits
- Do Your Homework Before Building a Pond
Video of pond and containment excavation by Firestone.
Here is a couple quick videos that will show you how to build pond ledges and placing waterfall rocks. You can build the ponds shelves any shape you want as long as it fits within your pond liner size. Here is the first video showing the basics of laying pond shelf boulders and gravel.
Here is how to calculate pond volume and how many gallons of water you have in your pond. It varies with the shape and I am going to start off showing you what you need to know to do a rectangular pond shape. Caluclate Volume Of Water In A Rectangular Pond First you need to