- Customer Modified Pump Pre-Filter Screen
- Rebate on Pondmaster Small Mag Drive Pumps
- Atlantic TidalWave2 Pumps
- New Atlantic A Series Pumps Added
- Blagdon Pond Monsta Reviews
- Tips When Searching for Water Garden Supplies
- What Does EPDM Stand for in Pond Liners?
- FAQ's About Integra Liner 30 mil Pond Liner
- All About Garden Pond Kits
- Do Your Homework Before Building a Pond
Check out the new pond skimmer lineup from EasyPro that combines bio media filtration with the mechanical filtration of a regular skimmer.
I got the new Helix pond skimmer in yesterday and VERY excited about it. This skimmer solves allot of the shortcomings of skimmers of the past.
Properly designed water gardens with good filtration have beautiful, crystal clear water that is easy to maintain. There are three main types of filtration used in pond filters:
Pond Biological Filter – When browsing our site you may run across this term and to a new DIY pond builder it can be confusing. Without getting too technical, in simple terms a biological pond filter is a filter that is designed for beneficial bacteria. Beneficial bacteria are important because they help break down fish waste and other pond debris that cause harmful ammonia levels in your pond.